Here in the Southgate community we want you to feel right at home! From the customized homes to linking you to the Petaluma community, we are here for you! It’s October which means lots of family friendly events are happening. Whether you’re looking to brush up on your Spanish, take a river tour or experience Halloween, there’s something for you here in Petaluma!
- Colors of Spanish offers classes and events related to the Spanish language and culture. Whether you’re looking to brush up on conversational speaking or learn the basics, Colors of Spanish offers classes just for you. Visit the website to learn how they can help you.
- Copperfield’s Zombie Walks are in their fourth year with the goals “to terrorize humans in the Farmers’ Market and on the sidewalks of Petaluma and Sebastopol…and to dress up like zombies and have an absolute blast!” Sound like your kind of Halloween fun? Learn more about the upcoming Zombie Walk on the website and check out the rest of the amazing events at Copperfield’s Books.
- Petaluma River Tour is taking place on October 20, 2012 with Dolphin Charters. Join us for a three hour tour of our local waterway departing from the Petaluma Turning Basin. Learn the history of the river and why it is as important today as it was in the past.
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s is taking place October 20, 2012. What a great opportunity to help the community and meet your neighbors! Money raised goes toward education, raising awareness and research to learn more about Alzheimer’s disease.
- Trick or Treat! Join us in Historic Downtown Petaluma for the Halloween party designed for families with kids 12 years old and under. Local merchants, fun , tricks and treats are sure to make this Halloween on to remember.
Contact our team to learn how you can become part of the community of Southgate in Petaluma!