THREE MUST SEE HOMES IN SONOMA WITH CHARMING COTTAGE
Located in Sonoma, California, Mockingbird Lane is just one mile from Sonoma Plaza, where historic Spanish Colonial buildings coexist with modern establishments. Sonoma Plaza is the hub of everyday life consisting of a welcoming green space, world-class eateries, shops, and tasting rooms – truly an artisan’s dream! It’s all about slowing down here, and knowing that it doesn’t get much better than this.
Mockingbird Lane features thirteen exceptionally designed two-story homes with a detached garage and 742 sq. ft. cottage (per plan). The main residences range from 2,674 to 2,536 square feet, up to 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. The homes include a two-story 742 sq. ft. cottage which features a full kitchen and living space downstairs, an upstairs loft, bedroom, full bath, with space for a full washer and dryer, and a single parking stall. Impressive exteriors reflect the region’s unique architectural style with tasteful presentations of Cottage, and Sonoma Craftsman elevations. Each home has a welcoming front porch and beautiful detail elements such as wood post and railings, and trim around the windows adding to the charm of Mockingbird Lane.
TAKE A PEEK INSIDE THE 742 SQ. FT. / 1 BED / 1 BATH COTTAGE
THE BENEFITS OF OWNING A COTTAGE
- A Home Office/Distance Learning Center for an Easier Transition Between Work, School, and Home
- A Home for your College/Adult Child or Mature Parent(s)
- A Meditation or Fitness Hub
- A Craft or Hobby Center - Art/Music/Library
- A Private Man Cave/She Shed
- A Guest House for Your Friends or Family When Visiting the Wine Country
- A Cottage for YOU to Live in While Your Adult Children and Grandchildren Live in the Main Home
- A Source of Income, Rent the Main Home While You Live in the Cottage
- A Rental for a Sonoma State Student, a Single Professional, or a Mature Widow
This exciting new home community is conveniently close to schools, shopping, parks and recreation, world-class golf courses, cultural attractions, and of course, the numerous vineyards and wineries of the renowned Sonoma Valley. Residents will enjoy easy access to all that the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer. Nestled among the rolling hills and picturesque vineyards; Sonoma is listed as one of the “Coolest Small Towns in America 2018”, making Mockingbird Lane the perfect place to live, work, play, and simply call home.