The Arbor Kitchen
We are pleased to announce this week’s featured home is The Arbor – Plan 2. This 2,100+ square foot home includes three bedrooms plus an optional loft or fourth bedroom. There are two and a half bathrooms and NO HOA Dues making this home perfect for a growing family.
Features and Upgrades of The Arbor include:
- No HOA dues
- Ceramic tile floors including the highly trafficked entry ways
- Full yard fencing
- Dual pane vinyl windows
- Indoor laundry room
- Complete home wiring ready for networking
- Alarm system upgrade
- Entry and garage door upgrades
For a complete listing, pricing, features and upgrades please register on our website http://www.denovaatsouthgate.com/availablehomes.php.
Chaparral Family Room
We are pleased to announce this week’s featured home is the five bedroom, three bath with loft, and approximately 2,670 square foot home called The Chapparal. This two story home is perfect for a growing family because it includes an optional sixth bedroom, office or extended great room. The three car garage is perfect for a family with multiple drivers and to provide storage space for a busy family.
Features and Upgrades of the Award Winning Home The Chaparral include:
- Added space for bedroom, extended great room or office
- Driving distance to San Jose, Morgan Hill and more!
- Professionally designed front yard landscaping with sprinkler system
- Option to upgrade backyard landscaping
- Ceramic tiling on highly trafficked entryways and throughout common areas
- Pre-wiring for ceiling fans
- Lighting package upgrades
- Appliance upgrades
Register on our website at http://www.cimarrongilroy.com to view complete listing, features and upgrades.
Oak Leaf Ranch at Napa
Because of the high demand for our move-in ready homes, we’re saying thank you with a Model Grand Opening weekend July 28 – 29th 11am – 4pm! Grab your clients, friends and family and head over to our Napa Sales Center for a tour of our new homes and stay for the Fun Food and Prizes!
Take advantage of our Quick Closing of just 30-60 days and remember there is still time to personalize your new home.
We are pleased to offer the following available homes:
- Lot 8, Plan 10A is a 4bed/3ba offering more than 2400 sq. ft.
- Lot 9, Plan 9C is a 4bed/3ba offering more than 2700 sq. ft.
- Lot 20, Plan 9A is a 4bed/3ba offering more than 2700 sq. ft.
- Lot 21, Plan 10C is a 4bed/3ba offering more than 2400 sq. ft.
- Lot 22, Plan 10A is a 4bed/3ba offering more than 2400 sq. ft.
For a complete listing of all available properties, features and upgrades please register on our website at http://www.oakleafatnapa.com.
We are pleased to announce the release of our Plan 9 and Plan 10 homes that we can’t wait for you to tour. These homes each offer four bedrooms and three bathrooms and more than 2,300 square feet of living space. Register on our website to view the neighborhood plan, available homes and current incentives and upgrades.
Here’s a sneak preview of this week’s featured homes:
Plan 9 homes are available in two elevations and each are 2700+ square feet. The Master Suite is located on the first floor and includes a walk-in closet. A second bedroom is also on the first floor. The upstairs of the Plan 9 home features two bedrooms including one with its own bathroom, tech room and walk-in closet. It’s like having a master suite on each floor of your new home!
Plan 10 homes are also available in two elevations and each are 2400+ square feet. The Master Suite including walk-in closet is located at the back of the house adjacent to the open kitchen and living area. The front of the house features a bedroom with attached bathroom and walk-in closet. This home is perfect for an in-law suite or growing family.
Contact us to learn how you can be living in our growing Napa community TODAY!
Welcome to DeNova at Southgate where we are offering move-in ready homes with NO HOA Dues and the best schools in the area. Whether your family is downsizing or growing we recommend a tour of this week’s featured home The Linden. This one-story model includes the same upgrades and features as our two-story homes with the convenience of a one floor home.
The Linden offers 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms and more than 1800 square feet. Features include a spacious private master suite, eco-friendly considerations in building materials, state of the art kitchen and an open floor plan. Upgrades are available for interior and exterior.
Take the Virtual Tour and see for yourself how this is THE HOME for your family: http://www.denovaatsouthgate.com/featured-linden.php
For a complete listing and features please register on our website and contact us to schedule a tour.
Last week we announced the last production homes were going to be released. UPDATE: We are pleased to announce our homes SOLD OUT over the weekend. We would like to take this time to welcome our new neighbors into the Cimarron community here in Gilroy.
You’re just in time for the Gilroy Garlic Festival happening July 27, 28 & 29th right here in Gilroy. Enjoy the best of wine and food as we celebrate Gilroy’s biggest celebrity – garlic! Discounted tickets and additional information about the event are available on the official website.
Did you know this area offers the best of golf? It’s true; Gilroy and the surrounding areas offer a golf experience like no other with public and private courses at various levels and cost. Gilroy Golf Course is an 11-hole course perfect for a nine-hole afternoon or 18-hole day with friends and family. Ridgemark Golf & Country Club is just 40 miles from Monterey and San Jose. Golfers on this course can take in the Central Coast weather year round as they play the links and enjoy the amenities off the course. Take an afternoon to enjoy the weather and a round of golf with new neighbors and old friends.
We can’t talk about Gilroy without talking about the Santa Clara Valley Wineries. Relax and taste the wines of the region at the newly announced Santa Clara Valley Passport event happening in October. Save the dates October 6-7 and tell your neighbors to do the same. You’ve got some wine tasting and sightseeing to do!
Cheers to you and your new neighbors!
Located in the heart of Sonoma County Wine Country, Petaluma offers the best of the big city with the heart of the country. From local art walks to farmer’s markets and intimate gatherings, our community in Petaluma is where you want to call home.
We’re still building in DeNova at Southgate and would love for you to take a tour of our available homes. Here are five reasons to make Southgate in Petaluma your home:
- Mark your calendars for August 4, 2012 for the Petaluma Music Festival. Gates open at 11am with the wine and food tasting happening 1-5pm and the music happening all day on several stages around the Sonoma Marin Fairgrounds.
- The Petaluma Downtown Association offers a monthly calendar of local events. It’s a great place to check in and see what’s happening that you and your family will enjoy.
- Petaluma Patch Events section also offers a calendar of events as well as news and information focused on Petaluma.
- Viva Chocolat is not only THE place to for chocolate they are part of The Petaluma Art Walk featuring local artists. They also offer chocolate classes. Check the calendar and call for event details.
- Sonoma County Wine Country Weekend tickets are now on sale! Enjoy local wines including a new Frances Ford Coppola Winery evening under the stars. Along with the food and drink is a pure fundraising spirit of the Sonoma Valley Harvest Wine Auction at Chateau St. Jean.
Our team is here daily 10am – 6pm to answer your questions and give you a tour! http://www.denovaatsouthgate.com/
Chapparal Living Room
We are pleased to announce the last production home release at Cimarron is happening July 14, 2012. It’s hard to believe we started releasing homes just a year ago and we’re finished!
There will be six home sites available including:
Our Sales Center is open daily 10am – 4pm.
If you are interested in making an offer on Saturday July 24, 2012, you must be Pre-Approved with our Wells Fargo Lender or have a pre-approval letter from a lender of your choice. Should you win a home on July 14th you will be required by the Seller to submit a loan application to Wells Fargo. The purpose is for smooth close of escrow. If your offer is a cash offer, please bring proof of funds.
Oak Leaf Ranch at Napa is growing to become the leading community in the Napa area. We’re excited to be part of this growth and can’t wait to meet you! Our team is available Monday through Friday by appointment and Saturday and Sunday 11am – 4pm. If you’re wondering if you qualify to purchase a home, register on our website and utilize our mortgage calculator.
We already told you five reasons to move to our community – here are five more reasons to move to Oak Leaf Ranch at Napa:
- Local Winemakers are making our community home so you know you’ll have good neighbors who know their local wine. Maybe they will even give you some samples!
- Chef’s Market is open for the summer! Visit First Street in Downtown Napa on Thursday nights 5-9pm for a taste of local fare. Family friendly and FREE event.
- Napa Welcome Center is new, on the riverfront and filled with local news and information! Stop by to research local events, information and more in this state of the art visitor’s center.
- Arts Council Napa Valley promotes art, books, culture and more. They are currently accepting proposals for ART ON F1RST Round III. Artists must apply by August 24, 2012.
- Events are always happening in Napa Valley! From to food to wine to arts to kids and family, there is something for everyone!
Give us a call and schedule your tour of available homes today!
The Napa community is growing and we’re proud to be a part of it. From the vineyards and wine tastings to the hiking and shopping, the slower pace of Napa is popular especially for city dwellers. Within a few hours of popular northern California cities such as San Francisco, Oak Leaf at Napa offers the best of dining, culture and lifestyle. In fact we’re so excited we’re extending the Summer Sale-a-bration through July 8th!
Join us this week for the Fourth of July celebrations and take a tour of our available homes. All homes are new and move-in ready with spacious styles and upgrades available. Home sites are larger than in other NorCal communities and prices for 2400-2700 sq. ft. start from the high $500,000s.
Sale-a-bration includes upgrades up to $15,000 in value for those who qualify. Ask our team about this and the incentives offered to military veterans.
Contact us Thursday through Monday 10am – 6pm and start living the Napa Lifestyle!