Chaparral Family Room
The Orange County Register recently reported California is leading the nation in construction jobs creation in July and we’re proud to be part of the jobs creation! In addition to our Gilroy community, our builder DeNova Homes is building homes around the state. They are dedicated to building quality new homes as well as creating communities.
One of the other communities in the DeNova Homes family is DeNova at Southgate in Petaluma. Back in March they helped the Petaluma National Little League team replace equipment that had been stolen. That was money was spent – the team is now winning their way through the Little League World Series!
California is well represented on the recently released Money Magazine 2012 Best 100 Places to Live list. While Gilroy wasn’t on the official list, we like to say we’re #101 because of our schools, opportunities for businesses and all around family friendly culture.
Visit Cimarron Gilroy and become part of a special community!
We’re so excited about the Napa community at Oak Leaf we’re giving away a FREE iPad to one lucky winner!
Entering the contest is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Like our Facebook page.
- Fill out the Entry Form on Facebook
- You are now entered to win an Apple 16GB iPad with Wi-Fi
The winner will be selected at random and announced on our Facebook page (winner will be notified by email also) on September 20th, 2012.
Liking our Facebook page means having the change to enter to win exclusive prizes like the iPad AND we will keep you up to date on the progress of Oak Leaf Ranch in Napa and events surrounding areas.
We’re so excited about the Petaluma community at Southgate we’re giving away a FREE iPad to one lucky winner!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Like our Facebook page
- Fill out the Entry Form on Facebook
- You are entered to win an Apple 16GB iPad with Wi-Fi
The winner will be selected at random and announced on our Facebook page on September 20th, 2012. The winner will also be notified by email.
By liking our Facebook page you will have the chance to enter to win exclusive prizes like the iPad AND we will keep you up to date on the progress of Southgate and events in Petaluma and surrounding areas.
Petaluma West Little League Champions
We were thrilled to see our own Petaluma Little League win their first ever Little League World Series game against the team from Fairfield, Connecticut earlier this week. The Petaluma Little League Team holds a special place in hearts of DeNova Homes and the community at DeNova at Southgate. Back in March we were able to donate equipment after a theft left these World Series bound players without the tools of their trade – baseballs, bats, gloves and more. It is with great pleasure we say CONGRATULATIONS PETALUMA LITTLE LEAGUE!
At DeNova at Soutgate we are dedicated to building homes and building a community. Our homes are new, move-ready and include NO HOA Dues. Located in Petaluma, one of the highly rated educational systems in the state of California, our community offers the luxury and peace of mind of suburban living within driving distance of Oakland, Mill Valley, Sonoma and of course America’s Wine Country Napa Valley.
Contact us to learn how you can become part of the community at Southgate.
Have you always dreamed of living in America’s wine country? Now is the time to make that dream a reality! Our move-in ready homes in Oak Leaf at Napa offer the finest craftsmanship and ecofriendly considerations making this community the choice for families and couples. Register on our website to see the available homes, incentives and financing options for building your dream in Napa!
Why move to Napa? Moving here means being part of the wine country experience year round. In addition to the wine events, there are a variety of restaurants serving cuisine from around the world. Scenic drives, Mediterranean-esque weather year round, activities for the entire family create an experience you will have nowhere else.
Moving to a new home means being able to select upgraded features that make your new home uniquely your own. Oak Leaf at Napa will not disappoint!
Visit our office and register on our website to learn how you can become part of the Napa experience! http://www.oakleafatnapa.com/
It is with great pleasure that we announce The Linden Lot 65 as our Featured Home this week. The Linden is our one story home perfect for a downsizing or growing family. The 3bed/2bath offers ecofriendly options and approximately 1,864 square feet of living space. With 3.5% down payment, the monthly payment for The Linden is $2,138.42 Principle and Interest*.
Features & Upgrades:
- Energy efficient tankless water heater
- Water saving showerheads and toilets
- Energy efficient insulation
- Steel garage door with automatic opener
- Ceramic tiling in high traffic and common areas
- Energy Star appliances
- RG6 cable wiring to family room and bedrooms
- Cat 5 phone wiring to bedrooms and kitchen
- Options for custom flooring and countertops
- Cabinetry built-in upgrades available
- iPod docking system upgrade
- Lighting upgrades including ceiling lights and fans
- Gas fireplace option
- Register online to view the online tour and photos
The state of the art design for this move-in ready home is cost savings. Other cost savings includes the eco-friendly design and no HOA dues for this Petaluma community. Located within 20 miles on Napa, Santa Rosa and Sonoma, Petaluma is home to high quality schools and culture. We look forward to welcoming you to our community!
*Purchase price $485,000, base loan amount $468,025, final loan amount $476,215, FHA MIP $483.26, APR 4.4310, 30 yr. fixed w/ 0 pts.
Welcome to Cimarron Gilroy! Our community offers the best of the best in education, culture and family friendly activities. Meeting new friends and neighbors is easy in this active community. Last weekend we released the final model homes including the award winning 5bed/3ba Chapparal home hosting 2,670 square feet of living space. This home is perfect for a growing family and we only have a few left!
If you’re looking for a community for the entire family, Cimarron offers a variety of activities!
- Santa Clara County Library offers events and programming for children and teens throughout the year. The Gilroy branch offers story time for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and families. What a great way to meet other parents and families in Gilroy!
- Cheerleading Teams, Classes and Tumbling are happening all year at cheergyms. Great way for the kids to meet other kids and for you to connect with other parents in the area. Not to mention creating healthy kids through activities like cheer and tumbling.
- Bring the family to the Hands-on Learning Workshop called My Healthy Body in the nearby The Tech Museum of Innovation in downtown San Jose. Next event date is August 18, 2012. Learning about the human body functions has never been more fun or interactive than at this event!
Call today to get pre-qualified for a loan with our Preferred Lender Wells Fargo.
Moving to Petaluma, CA is one of the best moves you and your family will ever make. With just under 60,000 residents, Petaluma offers a taste of the city with a unique small town atmosphere. At Southgate we are proud to offer move-in ready homes ranging from the one-story Linden to the larger two-story Hearthstone. Each of our available homes offers unique and customizable styling and upgrades with no HOA dues. Register on our website to see all available homes and upgrades.
Upcoming Events in Petaluma include:
- Petaluma Regional Library Book Sale is taking place August 11-18th and includes a special day for children and special deal dates and times. Support Friends of the Petaluma Library and grab a great summer read!
- Local Artists’ Reception at The Find is happening August 11, 2012.This is a great opportunity to meet your neighbors, learn more about what is offered at The Find and furnish your new home with artwork from a local artist.
- Holstein 100 Bike and Walk to benefit West Marin Senior Services is happening August 18, 2012. Whether you walk the six mile course that begins at Petaluma Junior High or take the 15-35-65-100 mile bike ride, your participation is appreciated. At the finish line will be music and food to thank you for your support. It’s the perfect time of year to be outside exploring your community!
- Music in the Vineyards takes place on various dates at various local wineries now through August 19th. Check the schedule, relax and enjoy some live music!
We can’t wait to hear how you’re meeting your new neighbors in Petaluma and beyond!
When we say your Napa home is waiting for you we really mean it! Oak Leaf Ranch at Napa is offering the move-in ready Plan 9 home on Lot 20 for just $2,219.25 /mo. Payment includes principle and interest on purchase price of $599k with 20% down payment. This 4bed/3ba home offers approximately 2736 sq. ft. of living space including an optional fourth bedroom. Oak Leaf Ranch is located in the heart of Napa Valley, America’s Wine Country, close to Sonoma and Santa Rosa, perfect for families and couples!
Plan 9/Lot 20 includes the following amenities and available upgrades:
• Exterior elevations featuring Americana, California Bungalow and Craftsman stylings
• Professionally designed front yard landscaping with automatic sprinkler system
• Environmentally friendly features include energy efficient insulation, dual pane vinyl windows and prewiring for ceiling fans with optional upgrades.
• Spacious master bedroom suite with luxurious adjoining bath and large walk-in closet
• Gourmet kitchen
• Ceramic tiling in common areas
To view complete details about this and other available homes in Oak Leaf Ranch at Napa please register or log in to our website http://www.oakleafatnapa.com. Our team is here Thursday through Monday 10am – 6pm to help answer questions and give tours.
This weekend is THE LAST CHANCE to own a home in Cimarron at Gilroy! Living in Gilroy means being a train ride away from the San Francisco city life while resting comfortably in the quiet town of Gilroy. Just a short drive from Monterey, Santa Cruz and Watsonville, our community at Cimarron offers business owners Gilroy Chamber of Commerce benefits. Check out Downtown Gilroy to see the latest in news and events for this and every weekend.
Upcoming events in the Gilroy area include:
- Gilroy Demonstration Garden offers a view into the local flora and is currently looking for volunteers. Check out their Facebook page for details and contact information.
- Fifth Street Live Music Series offers weekly live concerts that are family-friendly. Pack a picnic dinner and catch the end of summer series featuring country, reggae and rock! Check out the website for details.
- Join us at the Gilroy Spice of Life Farmers’ Market every Sunday from 10am to 2pm in downtown Gilroy on 7th Street between Monterey Rd. and Eigleberry.
Our featured available home this week is the Chaparral offering an award winning style and comfort perfect for growing families. The 5bed/3bath two-story Chaparral home offers approximately 2,670 square feet of living space including an optional loft or sixth bedroom. What sets this home apart is the three car garage offering parking and storage for a growing family. Call today to get pre-qualified for a loan with our Preferred Lender Wells Fargo.