September is peak season for the grape harvest in Napa. The area is bustling with locals and tourists hoping to get the first sniff of the latest harvest. Locals might call it The Napa Crush season which makes us remember the grape episode from I Love Lucy! Guests of the local vineyards will get to pick grapes, see the processing of the grapes and sip the latest wines released by the vineyards. Harvest can last from September to November with each winery hosting at least one Harvest Festival.
It’s a time of celebration here in Napa and you can join us when you live in Oak Leaf at Napa. San Francisco is just 60-90 minutes away! Living in Napa Valley is the best of both worlds with the city driving distance away and America’s wine country out your front door. . With just three homes available, now is the time to join the Napa lifestyle and the harvest party!
The available homes are Lot 20/Plan 9A and Lot 21/Plan 10C and each include the following available upgrades and eco-friendly options:
- Exterior elevations featuring Americana, California Bungalow and Craftsman stylings
- Professionally designed front yard landscaping with automatic sprinkler system
- Eco-friendly features include energy efficient insulation, dual pane vinyl windows and prewiring for ceiling fans with optional upgrades.
- Spacious master bedroom suite with luxurious adjoining bath and large walk-in closet
- Gourmet kitchen
- Ceramic tiling in common areas
Contact us TODAY for more information about available homes this Napa community!
We are pleased to announce spacious one and two story homes are still available with NO HOA Dues at Southgate! Elegant living areas, gourmet kitchen with Diamante Quartz countertops and tile floors, luxurious master suites and complete yard fencing make Southgate the fastest growing community in Sonoma County!
NOW AVAILABLE from the LOW $400s: Three, four and five bedroom plans are currently available with living space* ranging from 1,784 to 2,435 square feet depending on model, options and upgrades.
Our Featured Single Story home The Linden has been released!
Features of The Linden include:
- Energy efficient features like the tankless water heater and insulation
- Water saving toilets and showerheads
- Steel garage door with automatic opener
- Ceramic tiling in high traffic and common areas
- Energy Star appliances
- RG6 cable wiring to bedrooms and kitchen
- Cat 5 phone wiring to bedrooms and kitchen
- Options for custom flooring and countertops
- Cabinetry built-in upgrades available
- iPod docking system upgrade
- Gas fireplace option
- Lighting options including ceiling lights and fans
Register on our website to see photos of this and other available homes! Remember, at Southgate there are NO HOA DUES at Southgate making Petaluma a great option for couples, families and retirees.
We are pleased to announce our move-in ready Napa homes are selling fast! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience the Napa Valley lifestyle when you live at Oak Leaf Ranch. Napa and Napa Valley are one of the premier destinations in California. Oak Leaf Ranch is located in the heart of America’s wine country and offers spacious single family homes starting in the $500,000’s.
Living in a sophisticated classic home in our community means experiencing the beauty of Napa. The beauty is what helps create the Napa lifestyle. Enjoy the breathtaking views of rolling hills, planted vineyards and local wineries dotting the landscape. Tasting the culture of Napa is as smooth as the wine we make here!
From wineries and vineyards to tasting rooms in downtown to the high standards of culinary pleasure, that’s how you know you’re home! It’s not just food and drink that make Napa unique, there are also local artists, studios and museums, local musicians and nightlife, spas and shopping. We’ve got it all in Napa!
Give us a call to learn the latest incentives and available homes.