480 miles driven by judges around the Bay, 412 attendees , 264 entries, 75 personal interviews, 52 Sales Volume Awards, 44 sponsors, 36 trophies, 2 awesome producers, and 1 incredible night! You’re probably asking yourself “These numbers sound great, but what do they mean?” Last week the Excellence in Home Building Awards took place at the Grand Hyatt off Union Square in San Francisco, and it was indeed an incredible night!
The annual awards ceremony “recognizes the industry’s Continue reading
Welcome to Cimarron Gilroy! Our community offers the best of the best in education, culture and family friendly activities. Meeting new friends and neighbors is easy in this active community. Last weekend we released the final model homes including the award winning 5bed/3ba Chapparal home hosting 2,670 square feet of living space. This home is perfect for a growing family and we only have a few left!
If you’re looking for a community for the entire family, Cimarron offers a variety of activities!
- Santa Clara County Library offers events and programming for children and teens throughout the year. The Gilroy branch offers story time for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and families. What a great way to meet other parents and families in Gilroy!
- Cheerleading Teams, Classes and Tumbling are happening all year at cheergyms. Great way for the kids to meet other kids and for you to connect with other parents in the area. Not to mention creating healthy kids through activities like cheer and tumbling.
- Bring the family to the Hands-on Learning Workshop called My Healthy Body in the nearby The Tech Museum of Innovation in downtown San Jose. Next event date is August 18, 2012. Learning about the human body functions has never been more fun or interactive than at this event!
Call today to get pre-qualified for a loan with our Preferred Lender Wells Fargo.
This weekend is THE LAST CHANCE to own a home in Cimarron at Gilroy! Living in Gilroy means being a train ride away from the San Francisco city life while resting comfortably in the quiet town of Gilroy. Just a short drive from Monterey, Santa Cruz and Watsonville, our community at Cimarron offers business owners Gilroy Chamber of Commerce benefits. Check out Downtown Gilroy to see the latest in news and events for this and every weekend.
Upcoming events in the Gilroy area include:
- Gilroy Demonstration Garden offers a view into the local flora and is currently looking for volunteers. Check out their Facebook page for details and contact information.
- Fifth Street Live Music Series offers weekly live concerts that are family-friendly. Pack a picnic dinner and catch the end of summer series featuring country, reggae and rock! Check out the website for details.
- Join us at the Gilroy Spice of Life Farmers’ Market every Sunday from 10am to 2pm in downtown Gilroy on 7th Street between Monterey Rd. and Eigleberry.
Our featured available home this week is the Chaparral offering an award winning style and comfort perfect for growing families. The 5bed/3bath two-story Chaparral home offers approximately 2,670 square feet of living space including an optional loft or sixth bedroom. What sets this home apart is the three car garage offering parking and storage for a growing family. Call today to get pre-qualified for a loan with our Preferred Lender Wells Fargo.
We are pleased to welcome you to Gilroy! This city is a wonderful blend of businesses and families of all ages. We wanted to take time and let you know what is offered and how you can contribute to the Gilroy Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber along with their affiliates the Welcome Center, Economic Development and Downtown Gilroy, offer activity and event calendars and business resources to spice up your new life in garlic-loving Gilroy!
Resource Guide Gilroy Chamber of Commerce and Affiliates:
- Benefits of Chamber of Commerce membership include a free business listing on the website, coupons and special offers to local venues and ribbon cutting ceremony to welcome you and your clients.
- Build business relationships throughout the community by participation on a variety of Chamber committees.
- Calendar of events to business building and networking events.
- Downtown Gilroy offers a calendar of family-friendly local events including farmers markets, live music festivals and more.
- Gilroy Welcome Center is perfect for new neighbors looking to get out into the community to meet new people and experience the culture of Gilroy. In the spotlight this week is the October Santa Clara Valley Passport Winery Tour.
- Gilroy Economic Development offers news and information for those seeking to open or grow a business in the area. A FREE downloadable 7-step guide to starting a business in Gilroy is available on the website along with many other resources.
We can’t wait to hear how you’re growing your business in Gilroy!
Chaparral Family Room
We are pleased to announce this week’s featured home is the five bedroom, three bath with loft, and approximately 2,670 square foot home called The Chapparal. This two story home is perfect for a growing family because it includes an optional sixth bedroom, office or extended great room. The three car garage is perfect for a family with multiple drivers and to provide storage space for a busy family.
Features and Upgrades of the Award Winning Home The Chaparral include:
- Added space for bedroom, extended great room or office
- Driving distance to San Jose, Morgan Hill and more!
- Professionally designed front yard landscaping with sprinkler system
- Option to upgrade backyard landscaping
- Ceramic tiling on highly trafficked entryways and throughout common areas
- Pre-wiring for ceiling fans
- Lighting package upgrades
- Appliance upgrades
Register on our website at http://www.cimarrongilroy.com to view complete listing, features and upgrades.
Last week we announced the last production homes were going to be released. UPDATE: We are pleased to announce our homes SOLD OUT over the weekend. We would like to take this time to welcome our new neighbors into the Cimarron community here in Gilroy.
You’re just in time for the Gilroy Garlic Festival happening July 27, 28 & 29th right here in Gilroy. Enjoy the best of wine and food as we celebrate Gilroy’s biggest celebrity – garlic! Discounted tickets and additional information about the event are available on the official website.
Did you know this area offers the best of golf? It’s true; Gilroy and the surrounding areas offer a golf experience like no other with public and private courses at various levels and cost. Gilroy Golf Course is an 11-hole course perfect for a nine-hole afternoon or 18-hole day with friends and family. Ridgemark Golf & Country Club is just 40 miles from Monterey and San Jose. Golfers on this course can take in the Central Coast weather year round as they play the links and enjoy the amenities off the course. Take an afternoon to enjoy the weather and a round of golf with new neighbors and old friends.
We can’t talk about Gilroy without talking about the Santa Clara Valley Wineries. Relax and taste the wines of the region at the newly announced Santa Clara Valley Passport event happening in October. Save the dates October 6-7 and tell your neighbors to do the same. You’ve got some wine tasting and sightseeing to do!
Cheers to you and your new neighbors!
Chapparal Living Room
We are pleased to announce the last production home release at Cimarron is happening July 14, 2012. It’s hard to believe we started releasing homes just a year ago and we’re finished!
There will be six home sites available including:
Our Sales Center is open daily 10am – 4pm.
If you are interested in making an offer on Saturday July 24, 2012, you must be Pre-Approved with our Wells Fargo Lender or have a pre-approval letter from a lender of your choice. Should you win a home on July 14th you will be required by the Seller to submit a loan application to Wells Fargo. The purpose is for smooth close of escrow. If your offer is a cash offer, please bring proof of funds.
We are excited to be part of one of the fastest growing communities in Gilroy and surrounding cities. At Cimarron Gilroy we can hardly keep up with the demand for new homes and here are some reasons why:
- New move-in ready homes starting in the mid-$400s
- No HOA Dues
- Voted Best Architectural Plan Under 2500 Sq. Ft.
- Sales Team available daily 10am – 6pm
- Caltrain away from larger cities in Northern California
It is incredible to be part of a growing community and we would love you to join us in Gilroy for the summer of your dreams!
Contact us daily 10am – 6pm to learn how we can find your dream home here in Gilroy!
Aside from the community being new and in the one of the best school districts, Gilroy offers a unique blend of urban, suburban and beach living. There’s always something to do in and around Gilroy and this summer is no exception.
The 34th Annual Gilroy Garlic Festival happening July 28-29, 2012. By the numbers this event will be 10 tons of beef, four tons of pasta, four tons of calamari, two tons of scampi, two tons of Christopher Ranch garlic and $9+ million raised for local charities. Experience Gilroy at its best when you attend the Garlic Fest!
Santa Cruz County beaches provide a home away from home. Whether you’re looking for volleyball games to play or long walks listening to the waves, the ocean is within driving distance of Cimarron at Gilroy. Seasonal events include arts and crafts fairs, live theatre and concerts.
Wine Country is within an hour or so driving distance from Gilroy. Enjoy the wines of the Santa Cruz Mountain Winegrowers! Some wineries offer self-guided tours while others prefer you call ahead for a reservation. Whether a couple or a group, it is always fun to taste what America’s wine country has to offer.
Our team is here daily 10am – 6pm to answer questions and provide tours for you to experience Cimmaron at Gilroy! http://www.cimarrongilroy.com/
We can’t build homes fast enough here in Cimarron! With families flocking from the bay area and beyond, our Cimarron by DeNova Homes are selling FAST! Along with our award winning Chapparal model home, the community of Cimarron offers city dwellers a chance to kick back and relax in a newly built home.
The top reasons families are moving from the city to the suburbs include the following:
- Caltrain can take you to and from San Francisco including a stop right near the stadium.
- Affordable moving costs from San Francisco to Gilroy
- Highly ranked school district including Luigi Elementary and Christopher High School
- Design options including flex space are available in our DeNova Homes
- Suburb of Gilroy homes are less expensive, brand new and modern
Our Sales Team is here daily to help you find the home of your dreams!