Southgate, the fastest selling new homes in Sonoma County, is almost completely sold out! Located in Petaluma, and in a community full of adventure and family enjoyment, now is the time to make yourself at home at Southgate.
The two remaining homes, located Continue reading
Yes, you read the title right. Southgate, the fastest selling homes in Sonoma County, is living up to its name. Including models, there are only 6 homes left!
Of those 6 homes left, there are multiple plans to choose from. Available plans include:
- The Park
- The Arbor
- The Terrace
- The Hearthstone
Why should you consider Southgate as your new home? Well, there are many reasons, but we’ll narrow it down to a few:
Now that all of the holidays are over and your wallets a bit lighter, going out and being social may be a bit difficult right now, so we’ve put together a list of fun free and/or inexpensive activities to indulge in. There’s a lot happening the next few days in San Francisco, which is just a short 45 minute drive away, and Sonoma so take a peek at these events and have fun!
Mobile Park Day: Rock-climbing, BMX, Skateboarding: For you action sports fans and enthusiasts, Mobile Park Day will be a blast. The event happens every Saturday at Crocker Amazon Park through February 23, excluding Feb. 2 & 9. For more information visit http://sf.funcheap.com/event-series/mobile-park-day-rockclimbing-bmx-skateboarding-sf/
This week’s featured home, The Arbor, is a beautiful 2,100+ square foot masterpiece. Located on lot 54, this two story Americana/Craftsman-style home includes 3 bedrooms, plus an optional loft or fourth bedroom. Featuring multiple bedrooms and bathrooms and NO HOA dues, this home is perfect for a growing family!
Highlights and Upgrades of The Arbor include: Continue reading
We are excited to announce this week’s featured home is the Hearthstone on lot 39.1. Southgate offers the best of move-in ready homes and family-friendly living in Petaluma, and is also a no-HOA dues community!
The Hearthstone offers 4bed/2.5 bath with approximately 2,381 square feet of living space with the following features and amenities: Continue reading
The holiday season is officially upon us and there is always something fun to do with the family. There is plenty happening around town, but if you want to experience Christmas in the city, San Francisco always satisfies during this time of year. Here are a few events going on in the next week in SF:
- 6thAnnual Sausalito Gingerbread House Contest and Tour
- Take this delightful walking Tour in downtown Sausalito; maps are available at the Visitor Information center, the Chamber office, as well as from each of the Participants. Each Participant will display a decal in their window. Continue reading
Built by the Bay Area “Builder of the Year,” DeNova, the new homes at Southgate are the fastest selling homes in Sonoma County! Be a part of the growing community at Southgate where you and your family can indulge in family activities and luxurious living at affordable prices.
The one and two story homes, ranging in size from 1,784 – 2,435 sq. ft., feature custom landscaping, elegant living areas, Continue reading
With Thanksgiving only two days away, there’s a lot to be done. Whether it is packing to head home, making sure you have all the ingredients for a proper Thanksgiving feast, or keeping track of relatives and friends coming into town, the next 48 hours may prove to be a challenge. According to AAA, 43.6 million people across the country are expected to travel over the extended weekend. Continue reading
If you live in Southgate, you know supporting the local community very important to us. With no community, there is no Southgate. So take some time this weekend to join the city of Petaluma and its community in honoring the brave men and women who have served the country at the annual North Bay Veteran Parade.
The parade will take place this Sunday, November 11 in downtown at 4th and D streets. Petaluma may be known as a small, sleepy town, but it definitely comes alive every Veterans Day. The annual parade is the largest parade north of the Golden Gate of its kind, drawing crowds from Continue reading
Here in the Southgate community we want you to feel right at home! From the customized homes to linking you to the Petaluma community, we are here for you! It’s October which means lots of family friendly events are happening. Whether you’re looking to brush up on your Spanish, take a river tour or experience Halloween, there’s something for you here in Petaluma!
- Colors of Spanish offers classes and events related to the Spanish language and culture. Whether you’re looking to brush up on conversational speaking or learn the basics, Colors of Spanish offers classes just for you. Visit the website to learn how they can help you.
- Copperfield’s Zombie Walks are in their fourth year with the goals “to terrorize humans in the Farmers’ Market and on the sidewalks of Petaluma and Sebastopol…and to dress up like zombies and have an absolute blast!” Sound like your kind of Halloween fun? Learn more about the upcoming Zombie Walk on the website and check out the rest of the amazing events at Copperfield’s Books.
- Petaluma River Tour is taking place on October 20, 2012 with Dolphin Charters. Join us for a three hour tour of our local waterway departing from the Petaluma Turning Basin. Learn the history of the river and why it is as important today as it was in the past.
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s is taking place October 20, 2012. What a great opportunity to help the community and meet your neighbors! Money raised goes toward education, raising awareness and research to learn more about Alzheimer’s disease.
- Trick or Treat! Join us in Historic Downtown Petaluma for the Halloween party designed for families with kids 12 years old and under. Local merchants, fun , tricks and treats are sure to make this Halloween on to remember.
Contact our team to learn how you can become part of the community of Southgate in Petaluma!