Located in the heart of Sonoma County Wine Country, Petaluma offers the best of the big city with the heart of the country. From local art walks to farmer’s markets and intimate gatherings, our community in Petaluma is where you want to call home.
We’re still building in DeNova at Southgate and would love for you to take a tour of our available homes. Here are five reasons to make Southgate in Petaluma your home:
- Mark your calendars for August 4, 2012 for the Petaluma Music Festival. Gates open at 11am with the wine and food tasting happening 1-5pm and the music happening all day on several stages around the Sonoma Marin Fairgrounds.
- The Petaluma Downtown Association offers a monthly calendar of local events. It’s a great place to check in and see what’s happening that you and your family will enjoy.
- Petaluma Patch Events section also offers a calendar of events as well as news and information focused on Petaluma.
- Viva Chocolat is not only THE place to for chocolate they are part of The Petaluma Art Walk featuring local artists. They also offer chocolate classes. Check the calendar and call for event details.
- Sonoma County Wine Country Weekend tickets are now on sale! Enjoy local wines including a new Frances Ford Coppola Winery evening under the stars. Along with the food and drink is a pure fundraising spirit of the Sonoma Valley Harvest Wine Auction at Chateau St. Jean.
Our team is here daily 10am – 6pm to answer your questions and give you a tour! http://www.denovaatsouthgate.com/